Consider a loan to buy a car
Perhaps one of your purposes of the year is to have a loan to buy a car, but you don’t even know where to start.
Consider a loan to buy a car Here we tell you how
Online loans become an alternative if what you are looking for is to reach a financial goal in the short term, at a low cost, and without complications.
Many times we think that the only way to have a car is through auto credit, which mainly leads you to buy a new car, even though this leads you to pay higher expenses and even make it impossible for you to achieve your dream, because What you are looking for is something cheaper and not just a car of the year.
Also, take into account that the newer the vehicle, the greater the depreciation to which it will be subject, so when you finish paying it it will cost you just over half of what you paid for it with everything and the interest of the credit. As if that were not enough, the costs for insurance and tenure will be higher, so if you are not willing to incur these expenses, it is best to look for other options.
Take the following into account if you consider a loan to buy a car:
- Year of the car: thinking about a vehicle two or 3 years earlier can lead you to find cheaper models and that finally meet your needs.
- The basic questions: Remember that before making the decision to buy a car, you must ask yourself 2 questions: do I need it? and can I pay it?
- Make accounts: Once your response was positive in both cases, make accounts of how much savings you have, to give a down payment or reduce the amount of credit you are going to request.
- Compare: check the amount that the financial companies will charge you for the auto loan, there are many that offer loans with previous models to avoid that you are obliged to buy a new car.
- Hitching: according to the National Commission for the Protection and Defense of Financial Service Users (Condusef) in the case of cars, it is recommended to have at least 20 percent for the car hitch. Take into account that if you get a larger amount, you may not be able to negotiate the rates, but if you have other benefits, such as a discount on the total price of the vehicle.
- Amount of the credit: take into account that the ideal is that the car you choose covers your transportation needs and that the credit does not mean more than 20 percent of your income; so that if you have other debts contracted, the total of these should not exceed 30 percent to keep your finances healthy.
At the time of making accounts and comparing
You could find that you have a saved amount and that what you need to complete and buy the car you want you can solve it with an online loan, to pay for a fixed term and with better rates of interest than any other intermediary. That is why it is important that before deciding, you compare.